DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DELIVERY AND RISKS TRANSFER
- The delivery of the ordered products will take place at the address indicated by you in the order within the deadline communicated with the Shipping Confirmation, but an exact delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
- If the products have not been delivered within 30 days of the Contract or any other agreed date, you will have the right to withdraw from the Contract and any amount paid by you will be refunded to you without further delay.
- Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, you are required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice and that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or, in any case, altered. Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the word "Withdrawal with reserve" on the appropriate accompanying document and indicating the reason. Once the courier document has been signed, you will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
- The ownership and risks relating to the products pass to you from the moment of their delivery.
2. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
- Upon delivery you are required to inspect the products in order to check for any defects or damage. If you find any defects or damage, you must report it immediately using the contact form, and we will indicate the procedure to be followed for the return. If it is ascertained that the damage to the product occurred before delivery, or that the defect is not attributable to your fault or use, we will repair or replace it or refund the full price you paid, including any shipping costs. , it being understood that the damage does not derive from having worn or used the product. If you prefer repair or replacement of the product, please contact us and we will replace the item at no additional cost where this is reasonably possible. In addition, we will reimburse you for the costs incurred for returning the item or send you a pre-paid parcel for the return of the damaged or defective item.