SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document (together with the documents mentioned therein) contains the conditions governing mutual relations in relation to the use of this Website (www.www.rodrigo.it) and the purchase by you of the products it contains (hereinafter the "General conditions").
We recommend that you carefully read these General Conditions, the Information on Cookies and the Information on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter jointly the "Data Protection Policies") before using the same Website. We inform you that the use of this website or the transmission of an order through it implies acceptance of these conditions and data protection policies, so if you do not agree with all the aforementioned conditions and protection policies of Data, please do not use this Website.
For any questions or concerns regarding these General Conditions and Data Protection Policies, please contact our Customer Service at the email address email@example.com
2. ABOUT US
We are Siac Fashion S.r.l., a company registered in the CHIETI PESCARA Register of Companies. Our registered office is located in Chieti (CH), Via E. Piaggio, n. 20 (Italy). Our VAT number is IT02450370693.
You can contact us at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. METHOD OF CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Orders are placed through the website www.www.rodrigo.it in the manner described below:
- When you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'Add to Cart'. Then continue by clicking on 'Proceed to Payment' by accessing our secure servers to complete your order.
- If it is your first purchase on the Website, you can decide to create an account with us using your email address; in this case you will be asked to create a password and to indicate your email address. The email address with which you register must be the same to which the confirmation of your order will be sent.
- If you are already registered on the Website, you can enter your login details to access your account.
- You will then be asked to choose the preferred delivery methods (if there are applicable shipping costs, they will be applied to the total amount and it will be possible to verify the amount before sending the order), to confirm your address and to enter your payment details.
-You will then be sent an email confirming receipt of your order (the "Order Confirmation"), showing the date and time of receipt of the order and a "Customer Order Number", to be used in any further communication with we. The message will be automatically sent to the email address with which you registered. Please note that this does not imply that your order has been accepted, since it constitutes a mere contractual proposal for the purchase of our products.
- The acceptance of your order will be validated by sending a second email confirming the shipment of the order (the "Shipping Confirmation") to the address indicated by you for the shipment, also specifying the expected delivery date.
- The contract between the parties (the "Contract") will be considered concluded with the sending of the Shipping Confirmation.
- Only the number of products indicated in the Shipping Confirmation email will be included in the Contract.
4. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
- Prices and shipping costs may be subject to change at any time, without prejudice to orders already confirmed by sending the Shipping Confirmation.
-Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find a change or an error in the price upon receipt of your order, we will contact you to verify that you also intend to proceed with the purchase by applying the correct price. In case of your confirmation in this sense, please remember that this does not however imply any obligation on our part to supply the products until the dispatch of the Shipping Confirmation.
- The prices of the products indicated on our website at the time of check-out include all taxes (including VAT) due on the purchase of the products, but excluding shipping costs, which will be automatically applied to the total amount at the time of display the contents of your Cart.
- All product orders are subject to their availability. Since the simultaneous access of many users and the simultaneous possibility of "online" orders change their availability, the certainty of assigning the ordered products cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of supply problems, or if there are no items in stock, we reserve the right to provide you with information on replacement products of equal or higher quality and value, which you can decide to order. If you do not wish to place an order for these replacement products, we will refund any amounts already paid.
5. PAYMENT METHODS
- The payment of the products can be made by credit cards, debit cards, Paypal We accept payment by bank transfer ONLY for ITALY. If we are unable to accept your order for any reason, we reserve the right to choose whether to refuse your debit or credit card or to refund the sums paid with reference to your order. No shipment of the products will be carried out until full payment has been received. Please note that a fee for online transactions may be applied to payment if provided by your card issuer. This commission is not attributable to us.
- In the case of payment by credit / debit card, the same will be subject to verification and authorization by the issuer of the same, and if this institution delays or does not authorize the payment, we are not responsible for the delayed or non-delivery respectively.
- The financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or the expiry date) will be forwarded via encrypted protocol to the banks that provide the relative remote electronic payment services. Furthermore, this information will never be used by us except to complete the procedures relating to the purchase made by the customer. Your personal data will be processed by Siac Fashion S.r.l. in compliance with our Data Protection Policy.
6. DELIVERY AND RISKS TRANSFER
- The delivery of the ordered products will take place at the address indicated by you in the order within the deadline communicated with the Shipping Confirmation, but an exact delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
- If the products have not been delivered within 30 days of the Contract or any other agreed date, you will have the right to withdraw from the Contract and any amount paid by you will be refunded to you without further delay.
- Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, you are required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the invoice and that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or, in any case, altered. Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the courier making the delivery, adding the word "Withdrawal with reserve" on the appropriate accompanying document and indicating the reason. Once the courier document has been signed, you will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
- The ownership and risks relating to the products pass to you from the moment of their delivery.
7. DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
- Upon delivery you are required to inspect the products in order to check for any defects or damage. If you find any defects or damage, you must report it immediately using the contact form, and we will indicate the procedure to be followed for the return. If it is ascertained that the damage to the product occurred before delivery, or that the defect is not attributable to your fault or use, we will repair or replace it or refund the full price you paid, including any shipping costs. , it being understood that the damage does not derive from having worn or used the product. If you prefer repair or replacement of the product, please contact us and we will replace the item at no additional cost where this is reasonably possible. In addition, we will reimburse you for the costs incurred for returning the item or send you a pre-paid parcel for the return of the damaged or defective item.
8. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Despite all efforts to represent products as accurately as possible through the use of photographs and other images provided on the Website, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size due to screen defects or photographic techniques used. Other articles could be represented on a larger scale than the real size in order to highlight all the details, or on a smaller scale in order to show the object in its entirety. Furthermore, the details displayed on the screen (such as colors, designs, textures etc.) depend on the characteristics of the device used and therefore may not faithfully reflect the real properties of the products that will be delivered to you.
9. YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number reference in the order form), pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right, in addition to the other rights due to you, to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 days without having to provide any reason (except in the cases referred to in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, for example for the purchase of specially customized, embroidered or individualized products; for the supply of sealed articles that cannot be returned for sanitary or hygienic reasons to which seals have been removed after delivery, etc., unless these products were already damaged or defective at the time of delivery or have been delivered incorrectly).
- The withdrawal period referred to in the previous paragraph ends after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the products.
- To get the right of withdrawal, you are required to give unequivocal communication in writing to:
* Siac Fashion S.r.l., Via E. Piaggio, 20 - 66100 Chieti (CH)
*by email at email@example.com, specifying your name, address and order reference number;
* by filling in the appropriate withdrawal form available on the Website and sending it to the above addresses.
- If you decide to withdraw from the Contract, you are required to return the products at your expense and risk to the address indicated on the delivery note. We recommend that you ensure that the products are properly insured for transport.
- The products must be returned within 14 days from the day of notification of the withdrawal, in the same conditions in which they were received.
- You are required to observe the necessary diligence in the care of the products in your possession. In the event of default, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration of the products from the amount to which you would otherwise be entitled as a refund.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund the full amount paid down, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, upon notice of withdrawal, by reversing the amount charged on the credit card / debit, to the Paypal account or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be your responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund.
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the product, in cases where we ascertain that the product has been damaged for reasons other than its transport or in case of dirt of the product deriving from its use, which has compromised the 'integrity.
- The return of non-intact or deteriorated products will not be accepted by us and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
10. OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- The use of our website and the purchase contracts for products through this website are governed by Italian law.
- For any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Website or from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer will be competent.
- If you are entering into the Contract as a consumer, this clause does not affect in any way the rights that the law recognizes you as a consumer.